We are specialists in market studies, and experts in applying different methodologies. With a multidisciplinary team, we offer secondary (desk-research) and primary research, with the application of qualitative and quantitative market studies of high quality and high level of knowledge of the regions and areas in which we operate.
Our bilingual professionals are prepared to carry out your study with the use of different market research methodologies. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals will be involved from the briefing, adjustments of data collection materials, recruitment, moderation, field interviews, processing, translation of files from different languages into Portuguese, simultaneous transmission of individual interviews, focus groups, to the analysis stage and delivery of reports in the requested language.
Each client and project to be conducted has its own research and field project manager to better understand the objectives and demands of the study. We believe that this way we can deliver the best product and solution.
Our project managers are dedicated to ensuring the complete success of our clients’ project, following the standards and compliance guidelines of the research market agencies and associates.
Strategically located in Brazil – the largest country in South America, we have teams in several Latin American countries.
The words that guide our quality of service at Idealis Research are:
Our Know How
- Market research project design, according to segment and audience
- Platform design and tools for data collection
- Definition of participants' profiles
- Structuring of teams involved in the research project
- Definition of methodologies and techniques for market studies according to segment, audience and goals
- Close, daily attendance with a team dedicated to your project
- Bilingual professionals with expertise in consumer studies, healthcare, agribusiness, social media, videogames and others
- User Experience Testing (UX)
- Online Bulletin Boards (OBB)
- Online Community
- In-Depth Interviews (IDI, WebTDIs)
- Focus Groups (Face-to-Face Focus Groups, online FGs)
- Product and Concept Testing
- Card Sorting (F2F or Online)
- Recruitment questionnaire design and revision (screening)
- Discussion guide design and revision (moderator scripts)
- Facility selection and management
- Coordination of participants and staff involved
- Participant recruitment
- Translation and interpretation
- Transcription (in different languages)
- Qualitative data analysis
- Summary and/or report writing (in different languages)
- Project management (partial or full).
- Structured, face-to-face interviewing (CAPI)
- Telephone interviewing (CATI)
- Semi-structured interviewing
- Online surveys
- Questionnaire design and revision
- Definition of platform for data collection
- Software programming
- Training of interviewer team
- Recruitment of specific samples for quantitative studies
- Coordination and supervision of interviews (F2F or CATI)
- Mailing analysis with sanitization
- Preparation of sampling plans
- Audio-checking of interviews
- Recording and generation of interview audio files
- Processing and statistical tests
- Analysis and report writing
- Project management (partial or total).
Segments and target audiences
- Social Network Users
- B2B profiles
- Technology professionals and users
- Healthcare professionals and patients
- Distributors, Representatives, and Salespeople
- Automotive, Education, Knowledge and Product Development, Energy, Financial Services (Fintech), Food and Beverage, Personal Care, Healthcare and Hospital, Technology, Transportation and Logistics, Tourism and Entertainment, Telecommunications, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industries.