What we collect
We automatically collect certain information or data about you when you use this website. We collect:
- your IP address
- details of what web browser version and operating system you used, as well as information about how you use the website, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
We cannot personally identify you from this information and will not associate any data collected on this website with any other personally identifiable information from any source. We do not attempt to collect any personal data about you through this website unless you provide it voluntarily; for example, by sending us an email, filling out our contact form, or submitting information to join our respondent database.
Why we collect it
The information we collect helps us:
- ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective way for you and your device
- perform analysis on our website traffic to help us improve our website content and presentation
- provide information that you may request or invite you to participate in market research studies, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts signed between you and Idealis Research
- enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- notify you about changes in our service.
The information we collect may be viewed by people authorized by Idealis Research to:
- improve the website by monitoring how you use it
- collect feedback to improve our service, for example, our email notifications
- identify potential respondents for market research studies among our panel of volunteers, and
- respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, where possible, on secure servers in Brazil.
Keeping your information secure
Our website uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect data transmitted between you and our website servers. We also have security procedures and resources to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and IT Security Policies, of which copies can be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we keep about you, request that we make corrections, ask us not to use any of the information we collect, or have us delete the information we keep about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send your request to email@example.com.
Revisions to this Policy
We may revise this policy from time to time to improve the way we work, deal with new situations, and ensure that we continue to comply with legislation, regulations, and best practices in the market research industry.